Many companies create products that claim to help parents and children, but are not based off of any communication with parents. They use a few focus groups instead of talking directly to parents. BabyMoov is a French company that uses both direct communication with parents and experience from having a daycare in their French offices to know exactly what parents need. BabyMoov will be at the New York Baby Show on May 14th and 15th, at Pier 92.
The nation’s biggest show for expectant and new families, the New York Baby Show is a wonderful family-friendly mega-event featuring everything to do with maternity, baby, and toddler. From top products to trusted parenting experts, the New York Baby Show welcomes thousands of expectant and new parents from New York City, the Tri-State area, and beyond!
Tickets to the New York Baby Show are $30 per family, and $20 per individual.
To learn more about BabyMoov, we spoke with Pauline Toulouze, Business Unit Manager in the USA.
For someone unfamiliar with BabyMoov, how would you describe the company’s mission and core offerings?
Babymoov uses its Live Open Innovation process to create new products which means:
- Start from the use: give GoPro cameras to moms so that they can record their day-to-day with their baby. This is essential for our marketing team to observe and identify what’s missing for them
- Observe: we have our own daycare in our HQ in France
- Share ideas: organize meetings with moms to be, moms, and dads throughout the entire development process. The next US meeting will be on May 18th in New York City.
- Co-create products with mom bloggers
- Partner and brainstorm with companies away from the baby industry in order to “think out of the box”
Our goal is to offer unique products meeting parents expectations.
What is the background of BabyMoov? When did it start and how has it evolved since then?
Babymoov is a French company created 18 years ago by three friends. The company has just over 100 employees and has received multiple awards for its innovative products.
We are the only brand who developed a zero emission baby monitor range and provide a lifetime warranty on all of our products. We also created a bath tub that keeps the temperature of the water warm.
We now are working with 50 countries abroad and have 6 offices in Germany, Spain, Benelux, the UK, Hong Kong and the US.
What are the most popular and/or newest services and products from BabyMoov?
The most popular items in the US are:
- The Lovenest: a pillow that protects against flat head syndrome
- The Nutribaby: a 5-in-1 baby food maker that allows you to do real cooking for the baby
- The Diaper Bags range: nice design, good price point and four accessories included
- The anti-UV products: to protect the baby from the sun, wind and sand which is perfect for the summer
What sets BabyMoov apart from other baby product companies on the market?
Strong and Unique concepts such as:
- True cuisine for your baby with a baby food maker that allow you to cook each ingredient at the right time and preserve the taste
- Additional service: we developed a free app with recipe ideas. Moms can create their baby profile, enter what they like and the allergies they may have and the app will pick the right recipes for them (you can this at cookingbabyfood.com)
- Zero waves in the baby’s room: because babies absorbs 60% more waves than adults, we took a stand and decide to develop a technology with no waves in the baby’s room
- Lifetime warranty: because trust is essential
What can parents expect from BabyMoov at the New York Baby Show?
A Nutribaby demo, where we will prepare some meals, and a 10-20% discount on all of our products that can be redeemed at any of our US retailers until June.
To learn more about BabyMoov, check out babymoov.us