Happiest Baby’s number one goal is to help parents succeed in raising healthy and happy children. This company creates science-based products to improve children’s well-being as well as help parents overcome the challenges they face on a daily basis.
And luckily, Happiest Baby will be at the 2018 New York Baby Show on May 19 and 20 at Pier 94.
Tickets to the New York Baby Show are $30 per family; $20 per individual. Children are free.
We spoke with a Happiest Baby team member about what to expect at this year’s Baby Show!
What should expectant and new parents know about your brand?
Happiest Baby is dedicated to helping parents succeed at their most important job–raising healthy, happy children. Founded by Dr. Harvey Karp, American’s trusted pediatrician and author of Happiest Baby on the Block, we develop science-based products and content to solve every day parenting challenges and enhance children’s well-being.
What’s new (in the past year) with your brand?
In February 2018, Happiest Baby introduced Sleepea, the 5-second swaddle, designed by Dr. Harvey Karp who started the modern Swaddling Revolution worldwide with his books/videos Happiest Baby on the Block. Many parents complain that swaddling is difficult and confusing. And many doctors worry about the risks of incorrect swaddling, including overheating, risky rolling, hip problems, and loose fabric wrapping around a baby’s face. With Sleepea, Dr. Karp addressed all these concerns to make swaddling faster, easier and safer than ever!
Sleepea’s safety features:
- Never Unravels – No loose blankets to cover the face.
- Hip Safe – Ample room for healthy, growing joints.
- Breathable Mesh – Prevents risky overheating.
- Stays Snug – Helps reduce rolling to risky positions.
- Improves Sleep – Less temptation to bed share (a cause of infant sleep death).
Details parents love:
- Utterly Simple – It’s literally a 5-second swaddle!
- Made With 100% Organic Cotton – Good for baby…and the planet!
- Perfect Every Time – No confusing origami of trying to wrap in a flat blanket.
- Zips Both Ways – Easier diaper changes without waking the baby up.
- Smart Bands – Makes it a snap to keep arms in the best position…all night.
- ‘Quiet’ Velcro – No loud noise when opened, helps baby stay sleeping.
What is your most popular product right now?
SNOO Smart Sleeper, the world’s first responsive bassinet, is our most popular product. SNOO calms cries quickly and boosts sleep with the rumbly sound and gentle rocking babies love in the womb. It’s the safest baby bed ever made because its unique swaddle prevents risky rolling, a top risk factor for SIDS.
In the first year since SNOO’s launch, the bed has garnered praise from parents, doctors and scientists. SNOO has won 14 major awards, including the National Sleep Foundation’s innovation prize. It’s currently being studied at several major universities as a tool to prevent and treat postpartum depression and reduce infant sleep deaths. And last but not least, moms and dads have called it “life-changing,” “amazing,” and “a magic bed.”
Why should Baby Show attendees stop by your booth at the New York Baby Show in 2018?
Stop by the Happiest Baby booth for a demo of SNOO and Sleepea, and for a chance to meet Dr. Karp himself!
Are you offering any special contests or discounts at your booth at the New York Baby Show in 2018?
Attendees who join our email list, will be sent a $450 off coupon to use on SNOO Smart Bassinet
To learn more, visit happiestbaby.com