Known for baby products that fuse innovative design with high style, Stokke® is a must for new parents looking for durable baby products for the home and for when they’re on-the-go. Many of Stokke’s® beautifully-designed baby items are crafted specifically to grow with baby–which not only saves parents money in the long run, but is also a much more sustainable choice for the environment.
Stokke® will be at the 2019 New York Baby Show on May 18-19 at Pier 94.
Tickets to the New York Baby Show are $30 per family; $20 per individual. Children are free! Buy your tickets to the Show HERE!
We caught up with Stokke’s® Marketing Specialist Courtney DeRosa about about what to expect from this top-tier brand at this year’s Baby Show!
What should expectant and new parents know about your brand?
Stokke® designs and manufactures in the best interest of the child creating safe and ergonomically superior products that help the child grow and develop. Stimulating babies development is our brand purpose, with bringing parent and child closer as a brand promise we deliver on. Plus, choosing products that are designed to grow with baby is also better for your budget, and better for the environment, since you end up buying less.
What’s new (in the past year) with your brand?
Stokke® is always aiming to offer parents new and innovative options, and the past year has been no different. Here are just a few of the exciting new offerings on the market from Stokke® right now:
- Tripp Trapp® Newborn Set: Allows chair to be used from birth; a true chair for life.
- JETKIDSTMby Stokke® BEDBOXTM: The innovative ride-on, carry-on and sleep-on suitcase born from the collaboration with JetKids
- Pehr Exclusively for Stokke® Collection, offering partnership with new patterns of premium organic bedding products
- Organic cotton hooded towels in the Caring Collection Flexibath®
- Stokke® Munch tableware for travel or at home
- Stokke® Stroller Snack Tray compatible with Xplory® and Trailz® lines
- ezpz™ by Stokke™ silicone mat for all high chair trays
- Continued new offerings in colors in furniture and textiles or accessories
What is your most popular product or service right now?
Our Tripp Trapp® Chair, the chair that grows with the child. We have seen great success in our seating category which includes our Steps and Tripp Trapp High Chairs and corresponding accessories.
Why should Baby Show attendees stop by your booth at the Baby Show Series this year?
Our products are designed for superior user experience for parents, as well as superior comfort for little ones. What better way to see for yourself that our products are made to be easy to use, functional, playful and smart, than by trying out first hand.
To learn more, visit stokke.com!